When it comes to creating a warm and inviting space in your home, investing in a quality lamp can help. When choosing a new lamp, it’s important to consider the mood you want to create as well as the tasks you wish to perform.
If you’re looking for a more decorative touch, an accent lamp can provide style and light in the family and movie rooms.
If you’re shopping for a brand new lamp, stop by Lighting Concepts to browse a generous selection of lamps at great prices.
The Versatility Of Lamps
Lamps are one of those lighting fixtures that can serve all sorts of lighting purposes. You can use them for accent or task lighting. You can even use multiple lamps to create ambient lighting solutions for smaller rooms.
Lamps can help you accomplish a variety of day-to-day tasks like bedside reading. You can also use them as design features that add a sense of class and sophistication to any room.
When it comes to lamps, we carry over 15 different styles. Here are some of the most popular ones you’ll find in our Trussville lightings store:
- Table Lamps: These types of lamps go great on a small table next to your bed or on an end table next to your couch. If these tables have nothing on them, a lamp can be a great way to give them life and character.
- Desk Lamps: A desk lamp will brighten up your space and make your work easier to see during the night or day.
- Accent Lamps: Accent lamps are one of the smallest types of lamps. These can be used on top of a dresser or on your fireplace mantle.
- Floor Lamps: Floor lamps are one of the tallest types of lamps. These are designed to be placed on the floor. They usually have the strongest illumination.
- Pharmacy Table Lamps: These are designed to bring a bright lighting source to your desk or table, making it easier to read and write.
- Pharmacy Wall Lamps: If you don’t have space on your table for a pharmacy lamp, simply attach this type of lamp to your wall to have a great, bright source of lighting.
- Candlestick Lamps: These elegant little lighting fixtures are characterized by a sleek profile and designed to fit on areas that have a small footprint.
- Swing Arm Floor Lamp: These easily adjustable features are a versatile lighting source for any room.
- Art Glass Lamps: Beautiful lamp designs that feature specialized glass. Great for illumination and decoration.
- Pharmacy Floor Lamps: Use these lamps to light up a specific area of any room.
- Torchieres: These types of lamps have a unique design sense that can jazz up any room.
- Traditional Lamps: Lamps designed to invoke feelings of classic elegance. These can pair well with traditional styles of chandeliers.
The Ins and Outs Of Lampshades
Part of decorating with a lamp is having the right shade. Here are some helpful tips to guide you toward the right lampshade.
Complement Your Base
Consider the base shape of your lamp. When you are choosing a shade, it’s usually best to have a shade that matches your type of base.
Get The Measurements
When it comes to your lampshade, you want something that’s around twice the width of the base and 40% of the height — except in the case of floor lamps which are designed to be extra tall.
Get A Top Quality Lame At Great Prices At The Lighting Concepts Showroom
When you visit our lighting showroom in Trussville, our lighting experts will work with you one-on-one to ensure you leave with the perfect lights for your home.
In addition to are impressive lamp selection, we carry a unique array ceiling lights, fans, lighting controls, and home accents to help improve the interior lighting and decor of your space.
If you’re interested in learning more about our lighting products, be sure to check out our Lighting Catalog online. Or schedule a comprehensive consultation online to ensure we’re available when you arrive at our showroom.